Manufacturer: Bitfenix. The Bitfenix Nova chassis delivers style, performance and silence at an incredibly competitive price. Whether you plan to build a basic office, home or gaming system, Novas simplistic design, aluminium badge, colour options and window side panel mean it will blend in perfectly. Long air vents running along the sides of its front, hidden behind sleek mesh strips, provide plenty of airflow to cool the system. This allowed Bitfenix to keep Novas top and front panel completely closed to reduce fan noise escaping the enclosure, and dust from building up inside.Highlights:
* Noise reducing panel design.
* Great ventilation.
* Angled IO port interface.
* PSU dust filter.Chassis Details:
* Market orientation: System builder & budget gaming.
* Case type: Mid tower.
* External colour: Black.
* Internal powder coating colour: Black.
* Case dimensions (LxWxH): 465mm x 183mm x 437mm.
* Material: Steel & plastic.
* 5.25" drive bays (external): 1.
* 3.5" drive bays (external): 0.
* 3.5" drive bays (internal): 4.
* 2.5" drive bays (internal): 2.
* Compatible motherboard sizes: Standard & Micro ATX, Mini ITX.
* Rear expansion slots: 7.
* Included front panel cooling fans: 0.
* Included rear panel cooling fans: 1x 120mm.
* Included top panel cooling fans: 0.
* Included side panel cooling fans: 0.
* Total available case fan mounting positions: 3.
* Included AC97 I/O ports: 0.
* Included HD Audio I/O ports: 1.
* Included USB2 I/O ports: 1.
* Included USB3 I/O ports: 1.
* Included e-SATA I/O ports: 0.
* Included IEEE1394 FireWire I/O ports: 0.
* Included I/O port location: Front top.
Would you like to know more? Check out the full product information