Manufacturer: CH Products. Meet your new co-pilot! From Sydney to LA, over torrential bodies of water and massive terrain, through farmlands and wetlands, the CH Products Eclipse Yoke USB will be a constant companion in the countless journeys you will take for many, many years to come. The Eclipse brings rock solid durability, realism and programmability to your fingertips and a level of immersion and enjoyment of flight and racing simulation titles so tangible, youll believe youre strapped right into the pilots seat.
Offering 240 programmable functions with the included control manager software and a realistic in/out movement on the non-binding floating shaft enabling smooth and precise steering, the Eclipse sports a total of six axes giving you absolute control over aileron, elevator, propeller pitch, fuel mixture, throttle and rudder movement. Youll also love the three coloured handles for throttle, prop and mixture settings! The Eclipse also features a programmable trim/scroll wheel with a centre push function, an eight-way POV hat and rocker switch on the left and right sides of the grip, and a three-color LED selector dial. Adding to the yokes authenticity are two backlit pusher buttons, a traditional push button, two two-way flipper switches on the base, and two traditional push buttons on the back of each grip. The fully programmable fingertip paddles work with both flight and driving simulators for maximum compatibility and choice in game titles.
The Eclipse mounts easily with the integrated desk clamps, and connection is a breeze with the included seven foot USB cable so you can position the yoke wherever it is most comfortable and convenient. Ease of use is the key, so there are no drivers to download and the Eclipse Yoke USB works with both Mac and PC operating systems. With this yokes excellent industrial level construction and leading two year warranty, CH Products also reward you with as much piece of mind as they do increased realism and pleasure in your virtual worlds. The Eclipse Yoke USB is fully compatible with all Microsoft operating systems from Windows98 onwards in both 32 and 64bit versions. The included CH Products control manager software is not Mac compatible and this yoke works as USB device only on Mac systems, however you can still reassign or remap the buttons and axis from within most game titles.
Whether it is Microsofts Flight Simulator and Flight series, X-Plane by Laminar Research or even Colin McRaes DiRT, there is no comparison to the immersion and enjoyment which the CH Products Eclipse Yoke USB brings to your simulation gaming.Compatibility:
* Compatible with Microsoft Windows 98 & above OS (32 & 64bit OK!).
* Compatible with Mac OSX & above OS (Above for details).
* Requires one USB port.Feature Highlights:
* Ergonomic yoke with realistic in/out movement - works the same as an aircraft!
* Fully programmable fingertip paddles ideal for racing & flight sims.
* 6 axis for aileron, elevator, throttle, prop, mixture & rudder controls.
* 8 way POV hat & rocker switch on both sides of hand grips.
* Programmable trim/scroll wheel with centre push function.
* Three colour LED selector dial.
* Two backlit push buttons & a third traditional push button.
* Two traditional push buttons on the back of each hand grip.
* 240 programmable functions using included control manager software.
* Coloured handles for throttle, prop pitch & mixture levers.
* Free floating, non-binding yoke shaft.
* Sturdy mounting base with included desk clamps.
* Extra long seven foot USB cable.
* Plug and play driverless USB installation.
* Precise, rugged & reliable MILSPEC level industrial components.
* Made in the USA & backed by a 2 year limited warranty.
Would you like to know more? Check out CH Products full product information