HP 564XL Photo Ink Cartridge (CB322WA) - Specifications
Valuable Supplies Choices
HP offers choices so you can easily tailor your supplies purchase to match how much and how often you print.
Standard inks: for moderate printing,
Value inks: for volume printing and
Specialty* inks: for photo and special project printing.
* Select printer models do not support a Specialty cartridge offering.
• Versatile Original HP inks meet all your photo-printing needs. Produce water-, smudge- and fade-resistant prints,5 using individual ink cartridges that you can replace one at a time and HP Advanced Photo Paper.
• Get impressive results for all your photos, creative projects and everyday prints, using inks designed to meet all your printing needs. Print long-lasting, lab-quality photos and projects.
• With Original HP ink cartridges, you can print easily and affordably. These convenient individual ink cartridges can be replaced one at a time as needed. Save more and get a better value?use optional high-capacity cartridges.
• Print with confidence?Original HP ink cartridges offer superior reliability and performance. Plus, HP Planet Partners makes it convenient to recycle your ink cartridges.4
• 1Based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
• 2Compared with the HP 564 Photo Ink Cartridge.
• 3Program features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/learn/suresupply.
• 4Program availability varies. HP print cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
• 5Display-permanence rating by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc, and HP Image Permanence Lab. For details, visit http//:www.hp.com/go/printpermanence.
Overview & Specifications
Versatile Original HP inks meet all your photo-printing needs. Produce water-, smudge- and fade-resistant prints,5 using individual ink cartridges that you can replace one at a time and HP Advanced Photo Paper.
Print up to 2 times more black pages, using a high-capacity cartridge. (Compared with the HP 564 Black Ink Cartridge)
Say it best with Original HP ink and paper.
Colour(s) of print cartridges
5.5 pl HDW, 1.3 pl LDW
Compatible ink types
Page yield (photo)
290 4 x 6-in photos, 390 L-size photos
Page yield footnote
Tested in HP Photosmart D5460 Printer. Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Operating temperature range
5 to 50º C
Storage temperature range
-40 to 70º C
Operating humidity range
5 to 80% RH
5 to 80% RH
Dimensions / weight / warranty
Package dimensions (W x D x H)
113 x 111 x 24 mm
HP?s inkjet print cartridges, ink cartridges and printheads are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the period of the warranty.
|Operational conditions||Operating temperature range (T-T)|
|Printer Compatibility||HP Photosmart Premium Fax e-All-in-One Printer - C410a (CQ521A) / Photosmart 7510 e-All-in-One Printer - C311a (CQ880A) / Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Printer (CZ045A) / Photosmart C5380 All-in-One Printer (Q8291A) / Photosmart C6380 All-in-One Printer (CD028A) / Photosmart D5460 Printer (Q8421A) / Photosmart Premium All-in-One Printer - C309g (CD055A) / Photosmart Premium Fax All-in-One Printer - C309a (CC335A) / Photosmart Premium e-All-in-One Printer - C310a (CN503A) / Photosmart eStation All-in-One Printer - C510a (CQ140A)|
|Operational conditions||Storage relative humidity range|
|Operational conditions||Storage temperature range (T-T)|