PowerEdge T150 Tower Server - Xeon E-2314 - 8GB RAM - 1.2TB SAS HDD - PERC H355 Controller - iDRAC9 Express - 1 Year Next Business Day
Deliver the value of data
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T150 affordably addresses common business workloads while delivering compute with an entry-level tower server.Your Innovation Engine for businesses of all sizes
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T150, powered by Intel® Xeon® E-2300 processors, delivers powerful compute for common business applications and streamlines productivity. It supports 3200 MT/s DDR4 UDIMMs, up to 128 GB for memoryintensive workloads. In addition, to address substantial throughput improvements, the PowerEdge T150 supports PCIe Gen 4 and offers enhanced thermal efficiency to support increasing power and thermal requirements. With quiet, office-friendly acoustics, the PowerEdge T150 is an ideal tower server for business critical workloads and point of sale transactions for small to midsized businesses inside and outside of the data center.Increase efficiency and accelerate operations with autonomous collaboration
The Dell EMC OpenManage systems management portfolio tames the complexity of managing and securing IT infrastructure. Using Dell Technologies' intuitive end-to-end tools, IT can deliver a secure, integrated experience by reducing process and information silos to focus on growing the business. The Dell EMC OpenManage portfolio is the key to your innovation engine, unlocking the tools and automation that help you scale, manage, and protect your technology environment.
Protect your data assets and infrastructure with proactive resilience
- Built-in telemetry streaming, thermal management, and RESTful API with Redfish offer streamlined visibility and control for better server management
- Intelligent automation lets you enable cooperation between human actions and system capabilities for added productivity
- Integrated change management capabilities for update planning and seamless, zero-touch configuration and implementation
- Full-stack management integration with Microsoft, VMware, ServiceNow, Ansible, and many other tools
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T150 server is designed with a cyber-resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into every phase in the lifecycle, from design to retirement.
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages
- Prevent unauthorized configuration or firmware change with system lockdown
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media, including hard drives, SSDs, and system memory with System Erase
- UEFI Secure Boot prevents systems from booting from unsigned or unauthorized pre-boot device firmware, applications, and OS boot loaders, protecting systems from malware corrupting the startup process