1) In the event of a faulty product, please send an email to email@example.com with your order number, product purchased, and a detail fault description. Please also advise us of your preferable resolution such as repair, replacement or refund. We would prefer this over telephone as it would avoid any miscommunications. Our return authority team will determine the best cause of action to solve your problem within 1 working day. We may offer you the option for direct manufacturer's technical support, or a Return Authority (RA) number with instructions for you to send the faulty unit back to us to test the faulty product. Please return the item back to us within 14 days of receiving the RA number.
2) When you return a suspected faulty product back to us. Please include a detailed description of the fault so we could replicate the fault of the item. Our experience shows that 30% of the goods sent back to us are not faulty, hence we may charge a labour and return shipping fee if there's no fault found with the product.
3) Once the product is confirmed faulty, we may repair, replace, or refund the product depending on the circumstances and manufacturer's instructions. Depending on the product, we may need to send the faulty product back to our vendor or manufacturer for repair and not be able to offer you direct replacement. Once the product is approved for replacement, depending on stock level, a replacement will be sent out to you within 1-2 working days. Once the product is approved for refund, it will be refunded in the original payment method within 1-2 working days.
4) All products returned for repair will be accepted under the terms of the warranty agreement, as stipulated by the manufacturer.
Goods returned for warranty are accepted subject to inspection of the manufacturer and/or the authorised repairer agent.
5) For change of mind returns, providing the product is sealed and unused, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your reason. All products are different and we may or may not accept your change of mind returns.
Software is non-refundable if opened.
All Products come standard with one year manufacturers' warranty unless otherwise stated.
The one year warranty period commences on the date that the product is successfully delivered to your delivery address.
In the event of a warranty claim, please initiate the warranty return procedure within the warranty period.
Hard drives sent for warranty are usually replaced. Please understand that backing up of data is the responsibility of the customer.
Please also note that incompatibility is not a fault. We cannot ensure what you purchased is compatible with what you have existing.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. In addition to the rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law you may also be entitled to benefits under the terms of any additional manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer's warranty (if it applies to your product) does not in any way affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
1) Ensure if any damage has been incurred in transit, customer MUST mark as DAMAGED GOODS prior to signing on the Proof of Delivery docket.
2) Consignments where inspection prior to signing off to the driver is not possible, MUST mark Subject to Inspection, and the matter MUST be reported to the courier via the numbers below within 24 hours of delivery.
3) Keep the goods in question in case the courier need to inspect and / or salvage.
4) Evidence of damage of goods and packaging internally and externally, ie take photos
5) Ensure to make a note of who you speak to and try to get the case number or reference number for the incident from the courier.
6) After all the above are done, email to email@example.com with any of the reference given to you by the courier company and wait for us to issue you the RA#, then you can return the item to us and we will claim for the insurance from the courier company
7) Once the claim have being lodge and approved, we'll ship out a replacement to you as soon as possible.