Smart-UPS Online are trusted by millions of IT professionals
Smart-UPS Online Li-ion UPS provides high-density, double-conversion, online power protection for servers, voice/data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications.
The Smart-UPS Online has a rack/tower convertible chassis.
Lithium Ion batteries allow for greater performance at higher temperatures and greater overall lifecycle of the UPS.
When business-critical systems require runtime in hours, not minutes, Smart-UPS Online can be configured with multiple Li-Ion battery packs to meet aggressive runtime demands.
A UPS developed for availability of your loads under unstable power conditions worldwide
Single-phase, double conversion online UPS with Li-Ion batteries and advanced management features
APC Smart-UPS with Lithium-Ion technology enables IT professionals to operate more effectively and decrease Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by minimising UPS maintenance and offering remote UPS management across distributed environments.
Total Cost of Ownership decreases
up to 53% when using Smart-UPS Online Li-Ion UPS solutions.
- Greater life expectancy - Increase battery lifecycle 2X
- Greater cost savings - Reduce expenses over the lifetime of the UPS compared to UPSs with lead acid batteries
- Greater temperature tolerance - Excellent battery performance at higher ambient temperatures up to 40°C
- Greater voltage management of the battery discharge cycle
APC Smart-UPS Online Li-ion - SRTL1000RMXLI
max. Output 1.000 VA / 900 Watts - Rackmount 3U (2U UPS / 1U Battery Pack)
Rack / Tower convertible - LCD Panel, 8 Outlets IEC-C13, Shutdown Software, Network Managment Card pre-instaled
- Single-phase, double conversion online UPS with Li-Ion batteries and advanced management features
- Longer lifecycle - Double the life expectancy vs. sealed lead acid batteries
- Lighter weight - 1/3 lighter than sealed lead acid battery pack equivalent
- Accurately provides real-time status updates in your choice of basic or advanced menus
| || || |
Power factor and Li-ion batteries maximizing UPS density.
High power density
More real power in watts, 0.9 pf
Intelligent batterymanagement system
Li-ion battery packs are monitored at an individual cell level to manage voltage and temperatures of the set of cells. This helps Li-ion battery pack to provide higher level of safety. Enhanced battery intelligence also allows the UPS to automatically recognize if a battery pack is instaled or other packs are added at a later date and adjust the runtimes for the connected load.
Lithium Ion battery pack
Provides long life battery power, ability to operate at higher temperatures without degradation of the performance of the battery. Ability to add an additional 4 battery packs, total of 5, to expand runtime
Operate without battery
Ability to immediately protect equipment when power returns after a complete discharge of the battery.
Proven performance with the largest instaled base of single-phase, double-conversion products.
Network management card with environmental monitoring Remote monitoring and control of the UPS and the environment via Ethernet connection.
Switched outlet group(s)
Ability to control a group of output load receptacles independent from the main UPS.
Remote UPS shutoff in the event of a fire or other emergency. Flash upgradeable firmware
Allows for field updates of firmware via communication ports or Network Management Card (NMC)
Built-in automatic and manual bypass
Ensures seamless power to the load even when UPS functional failure is detected.
Intuitive, easy-to-use LCD provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages.
LCD display screen
Accurately provides real-time status updates in your choice of basic or advanced menus.
Graphical LCD display with multicolour backlight
Intuitive interface provides detailed and accurate information with ability to configure locally.
Smart-UPS Online Li-Ion Battery Pack - Long life, lighter weight, higher performance, high density
- Longer lifecycle Double the life expectancy vs. sealed lead acid batteries
- Lighter weight 1/3 lighter than sealed lead acid battery pack equivalent
- High density 1U rack height, allows more extended run capability in a smaller footprint
- Battery Management System (BMS) Control energy flow of the battery pack using dedicated Battery Monitoring System
- Overvoltage and overtemperature protection at cell level, Overload, short circuit and thermal runaway protection, Battery Pack with dedicated internal fuse for multi-level protection Helps to provide higher level of safety